Global Recycling Day 2023
Logic PM pride ourselves on recycling so with the 6th Global Recycling Day coming up on Saturday 18 March 202
3, we are setting ourselves some recycling tasks…
1.We are going paperless with our timesheets and now utilising technology to store the much-needed data will not only help the environment but also our admin department!
2. Using our office whiteboard and teams to keep on track of our projects and to discuss ideas rather than printing
out all the information. This is a fast way to keep on top of our jobs and make easy and efficient changes to them.
3. Motion-censored office lights helps reduce the usage of electricity and ensure we do not forget to turn them off when we leave.
4. Recycling the coffee pods from our Nespresso machine at our local drop-off centre ensures these are being disposed of in the correct way and we even walk there!
5. Walking or using public transport to and from work as much as we can.
6. All paper, cardboard, plastic and glass we use gets properly recycled.
7. All recycled items are thoroughly cleaned before being disposed of.
8. We often re-use and repair our items where we can rather than buying new to reduce unnecessary waste.
9. We are reducing the amount we shred, as shredded paper often ends up in landfill. However, the items we must shred are disposed of by a specialist company.
10. Knowing our plastics… it is often debated as to whether or not plastic can be recycled, and knowing which can be is essential. That is why we have done some research and in our local community the following can be recycled:
•Fruit and vegetable punnets